Eric Dye, host of the Enterprise Podcast Network, interviews William Ammerman about his new book, The Invisible Brand: Marketing in the Age of Automation, Big Data, and Machine Learning (McGraw-Hill, 2019). The interview covers a wide range of questions and topics including:
- Why did you decide to write a book?
- Why focus on artificial intelligence?
- What’s the overriding theme of this book? What sets it apart from the flood of other books about AI?
- What is the mission you hope to accomplish – how are you hoping to better inform people about AI and its potential?
- What are the risks for a business in seeking to utilize AI?
- Conversely, what are the risks of NOT using AI?
- How does this relate to your current job? Did it make you better at that job and also help your company?
- As a first-time author, what was your greatest challenge? How did you overcome it?
- How have you benefited professionally and personally from this process? Do you recommend it to others?
Listen to the podcast here.
Learn more about William Ammerman here.