AI, Digital Marketing, and Data Privacy
John Rouda, host of A Geek Leader Podcast, interviews William Ammerman about his new book, The Invisible Brand: Marketing in the Age of Automation, Big Data, and Machine Learning (McGraw-Hill, 2019). Topics covered in the podcast include:
- Machine Learning
- Data Privacy
- The Impact of AI on all businesses
- Trends with AI Advertising
- Personalized Information
- Persuasion (A/B Testing)
- Machine Learning is tying these things together
- Talking to devices with natural language processing
- Mass Communication is now Mass Customization
- Social Media’s impact on elections.
- Geolocation data
- CCPA – California Consumer Privacy Act
- GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
- Regulation of Data
Listen to the podcast here.
Learn more about William Ammerman here.
Leave a Comment